Saturday, January 29, 2011

A Spoonful Of Sugar Blog

A blog I follow has challenged of all of its readers/followers to write 5 things that you are grateful for here is the challenge:

"Oh I had a really great idea, I think it would be really awesome, if on February 1st all my bleeps, did one post on gratitude. I challenge you to find 5 things that you are grateful for, and blog about it. Let me know, cause I would love to know what you are grateful for!"
check out her blog here

so for my challenge that I'm giving myself I'm going to give a list today and than again on the first I'm going to write another list of things I couldn't live with out.  So I'm going to do this blog about what I'm grateful for and than on the first I'm going to write a list of things I couldn't live without.

I'm grateful...

1. My family- Husband, and my two angels.  My parents and my siblings.  My in-laws.

2,  Friends- all of my friends that have stuck with me and our husband during the best of things and the worst of things.

3.  Our Savior Jesus Christ- He gave me a promise and He has been upholding that promise.

4.  Prophet and the Apostles-  I just love that they are so close to our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and they give us guidance on how to live our lives.

5. YOU!- Yes, YOU!  Thank You for letting me share my story of my daughter and thank you for all the wonderful comments on this blog.


I'm going to extend this challenge out to YOU to write about 5 things you are grateful for!  Tell me about it also so that I can enjoy reading what you are grateful for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment