Saturday, January 15, 2011

My little girl was born.

My little girl was born.  I didn’t get to hear her cry or see her take a breath of air.  I got to hold her.  I got to name my Angel.  My Angel that I had seen before.  My little girl was STILL BORN.  I felt so much life in that room she wasn’t alive but I could still feel her spirit in that room.  Our little girl was happy to be with both of her parents.  Daddy was in love but afraid of holding her.  Mommy was in love and just wanted to soak up the time I got to be with her.  Daddy after watching Mommy show their little girl how much she loved her Daddy held her.  Mommy watched as Daddy’s face changed again this time she watched as the Love poured out over his face.  As he were holding his daughter after waiting the 9 months to be able to hold his baby.  We got to spend almost two amazing days with her.  The Savior promised me time if I stayed Strong.  I stayed strong during the delivery and he blessed me with the two days.  Now I have to stay strong now for the promise of more time with her in the eternities.

1 comment:

  1. I hate that I know this story, and I have heard it over and over again, and still makes me cry.

    ReplyDelete