Saturday, January 22, 2011

Quote of the day

"When filled with God’s love, we can do and see and understand things that we could not otherwise do or see or understand. Filled with His love, we can endure pain, quell fear, forgive freely, avoid contention, renew strength, and bless and help others in ways surprising even to us."
-John H. Groberg

   The strength of the Love our Heavenly Father is truly amazing.  It has given me the strength to see how much love is surrounded by us daily.  I see newly newly wed couples have a sparkle in their eye.  I see little kids running around with a sparkle in their eye because the love they feel at home.  I see friends and family grow love when something happens to a family member may it be just a new baby born, a wedding, the hearing of someone has cancer, or death.  I ask that you look around and see all the love that is surrounding you, and see the love that our Heavenly Father has for you in your daily life.

1 comment:

  1. make me cry already. i love reading your blog because it shows another side of you that can only be written if that makes sense. it also opens my heart to feel the spirit on a day other than sunday. its so true that you can really grow more love... i never understood it until i experienced it. the day i got married for time and all eternity, the night i found out about my dad, and the little bit of love that has enveloped me by just being pregnant.. i love you jess and im glad that youre writing this.

    ReplyDelete