Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Quote of the day

"Writing love notes isn’t really a new idea, but it’s not a stale one, either, according to the letters we received. Such notes are found all over Latter-day Saint homes, in lunch boxes, in shirt pockets, in shoes, on the refrigerator, in scriptures, in overnight cases. Afterwards, they’re found in scrapbooks and other repositories of family treasures."
-Marvin K. Gardner   



Love notes??? one of my favorite past times.  I love writing to my husband a simple letter telling him why I love him so.  I just have to brag my husband is pretty much the best husband ever.  I cry he holds me.  My husband has always thought of me before he thinks of himself.  I asked him the other night his story about hearing the loss of his daughter this is what he told me my heart broke but than I immediately thought about what I needed to do for you.  Pretty much the most amazing husband ever.  Not only did he stick by my side for the loss of our still born daughter he was there for me when I went through the miscarriage.  I wrote to my husband for the two years while he was away on his LDS mission.  Lets just say it is a little habit that I can sit down and write to him.  The letters that I wrote to him on his mission are now part of our little family history.

Here is a challenge just write a simple love note to someone you love today... a friend, a sister, a brother, a mother, a father, a wife, a husband, or a child just a loved one let them know how much you love them.

(on Monday I dedicated the day to my husband with just spending time with him since he slept in again and missed school the reason for no blog on Monday) 

No comments:

Post a Comment