Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I promised a new blog about my story but today than in the middle of the night the midnight snack of cereal was calling for me.  I got out of bed went and poured a bowl of cereal within 2 bites of eating I felt a tang to my tooth than my tooth started to hurt.  I have cavities so I was wondering if there was something that came off the spoon.  No it didn't come off my spoon is was my tooth.  I went to the dentist today and I got some laughing gas.  Laughing gas had the weirdest effect on me for the first time today.  I went home freezing and shaking I climbed into bed and asked my husband if he could go get some soup for my lunch.  After I ate I fell asleep no problem.  I woke up this evening.  I slept the entire afternoon now it is time to go spend with family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment