Thursday, March 17, 2011

small things...

I'm grateful for all the little small things in life that make you remember the reason to live and go on with your life.  I'm sitting in bed not ready to go to sleep when I feel little paws climbing up to be in the middle of the bed.  It may just be our cat but to me that is a comfort.  One day we will have a little one climbing into bed telling us they had a bad dream.  But for right now it is our 8 pound cat that is training us for that time when our bed is no longer big enough for just my husband and I.

A blog that I follow talk2thetrees had something very sad happen to her.  She had to put her little comfort animal to sleep today.  My heart broke for her when I heard the news.  She has been through a lot these past couple of months and her little dog was there by her side.  I don't know what I would do if I had to put to sleep my little comfort animal that is 8 pounds and takes over our bed at night.  I do know how she is feeling though.  I had to make the decision of putting one of our family dogs to sleep.  I also at the time when I met my husband our family dog that we had since I was just a little girl had a stroke and had to be put to sleep.  I have her in my prayers that she may have comfort and her little doggy angel looking after her.

I'm so grateful for the little things in life that make us who we are!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment