Friday, March 25, 2011

Gratitude

gratitude?  Where did the month go...  I have been thankful for a lot of things this month but yet I have forgotten to post them.  I guess time will fly fast when you are looking for things to be grateful for.

I'm grateful for the chance to see the sun even if it is every once in awhile and getting the chance to do some spring cleaning and washing our car for it to rain the next day.  I'm grateful to be able to plant some flowers and veggies for the summer.  Even if they are now living in the house while the snow is falling.  It just brings beauty into the home.  I'm grateful for our new place.  We have nice landlords who are always fun to talk to.  I'm grateful for being able to have a little patch of land to grow some flowers.  I'm also grateful for my husband and all the many things he is doing to change our family life in the future.  Like for right now that he is going to school to become a teacher so that he will be able to support his little family.  I'm grateful for being able to go pick up my niece and have her come over to have a sleep over.  I love how excited she gets about coming and hanging out with her aunt even if it is for a night and a couple of hours on a Saturday.  When she could say no mom I don't want to go with my aunt I want to hang out with my friends.  I love that she picks me.

Tomorrow there is a festival of colors going on and it is the day to welcome spring can you believe it might be snowing when we are welcoming in spring.  I'm grateful for this crazy weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment