Tuesday, March 8, 2011

One of those days...

One of those days... 


    I had one of those days today where I just wanted to be creative and so I used my right side of my brain and created.  I didn't want to throw away some soup cans after getting the soup out of them over this weekend.  I wanted to do my part and try to recycle something see something more than what it can be used for.  I got out some ribbon I had laying around and I wrapped the ribbon around the cans.  I made pen holders with the cans and I love how they turned out.  I have two small cans and two big cans holding all the pens and markers that I had laying around.  I'm grateful for having a creative mind and being able to see that I could make something ordinary to something that we could use.

 So today I'm grateful for my creative side of my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment