Monday, February 28, 2011

Day to Celebrate

   My daughter was a STILL BORN on August 23, 2010 and on August 25, 2010 I lost a cousin to cancer.  I loved my cousin so much she lived in England when I lived in America.  When I was 4 I think she came over to America to visit our family.  I remember her singing the sound of music and twirling on the mountains that I see everyday.  I got to go visit her when I was 17 in England I got to meet her three beautiful boys.  I got to spend time with her and see her strength shine through a very hard time.  Her sister told me about the time that they curled her hair.  My cousin had this gorgeous red hair and her sister said that after curling her hair she looked like the lion off of Wizard of Oz.  If I'm not mistaken the lion wanted courage.  My cousin did have so much courage she was amazing I love her so much.  She had the greatest laugh and the biggest smile.  Today is her Birthday so I'm wishing her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY and hoping that my grandma J, grandpa B, my daughter L and my cousin and all my other family members are celebrating by having a big birthday party.  So if I see any sparkles anywhere today I know where they will be coming from.

XOXO LOVE YOU TONS HAPPY BIRTHDAY COUSIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment