Monday, February 14, 2011

a small update...

So my hubby and I are moving this week so hopefully next week I can start the blog back up...

I just wanted to share somethings that I have been working on not really no one wants to read and see pictures of cardboard boxes.  My life is basically all packed up.  We get the keys to our new place on Tuesday and I'm so EXCITED!!! (thank you to my best friend J and her mom we got the apartment... small world the landlord and her mom are best friends and they told us that is why we got the apartment)  

I have been taking pictures of the nursery that we made for our daughter.  It is the last room to be packed and I just want to sit in there and remember everything that I did for her.

Well I'm going to leave you with a story about the little toe...

My family all the girls have this toe...  It is the pinky toe and so much smaller than the rest of them and it tucks behind the other toes.  This is the only thing that I wanted this little girl to have is this toe.  It is a special toe it connects all the girls in our family.  I prayed and prayed for this toe.  After I quickly named her before she was in my arms my husband says...  "She has the Toe" my heart melt.  I got my little girl and the toe.  I asked for pictures of this toe.  The photographer lifted the toe and put it on the other toe so that we could see it.  I liked the picture but it didn't really show off how the toe is suppose to look like.  So today while I was in the nursery taking pictures I did it.  I grabbed the moldings of her feet and started taking pictures.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment