Saturday, June 4, 2011

ME

 I have been thinking that I need to share a little bit about me to show that I truly am going through this experience.  I have shared the story of my daughter, the story of us.  But I haven't really sat down and wrote about me.  I made this blog so that someone could come and see that they are not going through loosing a baby alone.  Someone else is going through the same thing and they are not alone.  I still am telling my story.  But I'm also getting better.  I love my daughter I think of her daily but I don't want to dwell on the what if's?  I have the days that I go through the what if's in life they are not the best days.  

What is?
  • your favorite COLOR?  > if you asked me a year ago I could of told you it is red.  It matters on the shade of red.  if you asked me this question ten months ago I would of told you pink.  ask me today what my favorite color is and I would I have to go with YELLOW, BLUE, and GREEN.
  • your favorite FOOD? > if you asked me a year ago I would of said steak, or a pot roast cooked in the crock pot.  if you asked me this question ten months ago I would of said Watermelon with Salt on it.  ask me today what my favorite food is I would have to return to steak.
  • your favorite CANDY BAR? > if you asked me a year ago I would of said m&m's.  if you asked me this question ten months ago I would of said jolly ranchers, chewy fruit candies and no chocolate unless it is a butterfinger.  ask me today what my favorite candy bar is I would have to say anything with Chocolate.
What is?
  • your least favorite COLOR? > my least favorite color right now is purple.
  • your least favorite FOOD? > my least favorite food would have to be ___________ I'll let you know when I get one.
  • your least favorite CANDY BAR? > my least favorite candy bar is anything with dark chocolate.
Why the changes with my favorites because I get new experiences every couple of months and my life is always changing.  I also wanted to write about the things that I was craving when I was pregnant with my daughter and the things that are now my favorites.
My favorite color is the only one I really want to explain.  I have always changed my mind with colors since I can remember so it is fun to see them change.  My favorite color was pink all last year whenever I saw anything pink I wanted it.  I know the reason why it was pink because my favorite color when I was little was pink and I wanted my daughter to love pink also.  Yellow is now one of my favorite colors and that is because my daughter wore a yellow dress and she shined in that dress.  Green is because her blanket that is behind my pillow is green and that is the last thing I see before I go to sleep.  Blue because if it blue sky's outside it is the perfect day to be outside and enjoying the weather.

*sorry that the post was so long but I just wanted you to know a little bit more about me  

No comments:

Post a Comment