Friday, April 29, 2011

Dreams




     I just wanted to make a post about what I have been dreaming about for the last couple of days...  One is fairies I believe in them so much.  I remember as a little girl thinking there were fairies in the garden taking care of the flowers.  I believed there was a troll that lived in the canal under a bridge.  I know that it was my great imagination at play but I still do believe in the fairies coming down and sprinkling their dust on the flowers so that they will grow.
    Another reason I wanted to post this post is because I have been dreaming again about the day that I will be a mom again.  I don't know when that will be that is all up to our Heavenly Father to decide when to send down another precious spirit to join our family.  But in my dreaming I have had a good dream that a little girl whenever she might come will have a fairy themed room.  I love the idea of the fairy room because that way we can still have the things we had for our sweet little angel that we will be able to share the love of her older sister with her.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment